Student Council Recruitment
Are you a friendly, organised and motivated student looking to develop and demonstrate leadership skills?
This is a great opportunity for the right person to add value to their resume, have fun and contribute to the overall student experience at JCU Brisbane.
- Toastmasters Club President
- Health and Fitness Club President
- Creative Club President
- Student Council Members: 2 vacancies
Application Deadline: 16th December at 23:59
Interview: Between 19th and 22nd of December
Results will be announced: 23rd December
Send an email to the Student Council President, Zein Abdurasad. In the email, please attach your Resume and an Expression of Interest for any of the three available positions as above. You can find more information about these three new student clubs here.
1. Current student of JCUB, currently on their 1st-3rd trimester.
2. Full commitment to the club
3. Ability to organise, plan and lead
4. Time management, problem-solving, conflict-solving skills
5. Fluent English skills
6. Experiences related to the field of club will be preferable
Back to News