How To Apply
1. Student must forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Internship Application" This email must be sent using the JCU email address
2. Application received and processed
3. Email Acknowledgment of receipt of application
4. Applicantion forwarded to the Dean
5. Applicant advised of outcome
6. If successful, the student must attend two workshops prior to commencement. You will be notified of these through your JCU email
7. Suitable placements will be sourced through Joblinx
8. Students enrolled in this subject are unable to leave Brisbane during the placement / Interview period prior to their internship. If you intend to be away and not returning in week one of the semester you start - the student risks having the internship terminated.
For students who are unsuccessful in their application to undertake an internship, could still be accepted into a work experience program if they wish to gain some professional experience.
Contact email@example.com for more info.
The compulsary workshops are to ensure you are equipped with the skills required to be successful through the interview process, to understand the Australian Workplace Culture and to understand the Academic requirements for you to not only pass, but excel in your Professional Internship subject.